NEW AND IMPROVED: THE LIONEL RACING WEB SITE IS NOW ONLINE
CONCORD, NC. (May 9, 2013) – Lionel, LLC is proud to announce the launch of its new Lionel Racing web site!
In addition to a welcome message from Dale Earnhardt Jr. – the most popular driver in NASCAR – the new site features major upgrades like:
- Customizable shopping experience: Via new filters like scale, price point, and driver, customers can now drill down to a specific die-cast type that fits their price range.
- Intuitive navigation: With simplified, organized navigation, customers can easily find the pages and products they’re looking for.
- Wish lists: Customers can track the die-cast cars they want and then share their wish lists with friends and family.
- What’s hot: See best-sellers, upcoming releases and brand-new products right on the home page.
- Social media hub: View all of Lionel Racing’s social media feeds on one convenient News page.
- Insider News: This is THE place for members of Lionel’s Racing Collectables Club of America (RCCA) to find out about exclusive RCCA releases, events, and club news.
- E-Points tracking: RCCA members can track their E-Points balance on line any time, day or night!
“Lionel Racing has the most loyal customers in the collectibles industry,” said Howard Hitchcock, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Lionel Racing. “And we designed this site with them in mind. We want every interaction with our customers to be positive and giving them an improved online shopping experience is a big part of that.”
To celebrate the site’s grand opening, customers will receive FREE shipping on new 2013 RCCA Elite die-cast orders for a limited time. Just visit www.lionelracing.com.